If you have ever read the new products pages in the back of the magazines, they all seem to read like an advertisement. That doesn't do anybody any good so when we decided to take on product reviews we had one simple goal; Use the product during real-world applications, until its worn out if necessary.
We understand that motorcycles are a discretionary purchase and all of us all want to stretch our motorcycle dollar as far as possible. That is why we strive to really test a product and find out how it really works. We try to be as honest as possible about every products strengths, and many times, weaknesses. As a result, there are some manufacturers who no longer send us product, but there are others whom we have built very strong relationships with.
- DynoJet Power Commander V and Optimizer - could it really make that much of a difference?
- Grease Ninja - Can this little chain lube device deliver despite the silly name?
- LusterLab TBC - Total Bike Care - one step, all purpose, cleaning product - is it too good to be true?
- No Mar Motorcycle Tire Changer - Polyethe-what? Whatever it is, it works!
- Shift Tech Carbon Fiber Hugger - Quality Carbon Fiber at a reasonable price.
- Skwoosh Gel Seat Pad - Can a third party seat-pad provide reasonable comfort for the reasonable price?
- Timbuk2 Large/Medium Messenger Bags - We could learn something from our cycling brethren.
- Vapor / Trail Tech Gauge - Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripometer - and lots more other ometers too!
- Wheel Jockey - a compact device designed to make road-side chain maintenance easy.
- AGV Ti-Tech Rossi, The Doctor, Replica - Rossi wears AGV, should you?
- Arai RX7 Helmet - Is the the most expensive Helmet on the Market worth the price tag?
- Scorpion EX700 Helmet - How does the new kid on the block compare to top-tier lids?
- Suomy Spec 1R - One of the few BSI rated helmets available in America.
- Ducati Performance Bag Liner Vs. MotoPouch Bag Liner - We love luggage liners, but do you need to get official liners for them to be any good?
- Luggage - A brief review of all the systems we've used - See what will work best for your application.
- Ventura Rack Motorcycle Sport Touring Luggage Rack System - Why didn't we think of this?
- Distant Suns - Sam Manicoms third book in his global moto adventuring escapades and probably his best one yet.
- Faster, Faster and Faster and The Doctor, The Tornado and the Kentucky Kid - The Ultimate 4-Disk, Directors Cut, DVD Collection.
- Into Africa - New to motorcycling, the adventurous Sam Manicom sets off to see what Africa has to offer, this is his story.
- Lois On the Loose - Follow a plucky British bird as she bales out of her job with the BBC and opts to Ride from Alaska to Ushuaia.
- Long Way Round - Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman ride around the world and end up with a TV program and a Book.
- Minor Details; Blood, Sweat and Tires - Follow the privateer SLEDKNECKS race team as they take on the AMA Road Racing Series
- Two Wheels Through Terror - What happens when you ride a KLR through South America and get kidnapped by Columbian warlords?
- Under Asian Skies - The follow up to the wonderful read, "Into Africa", this time Sam tackles the Far East.
- Ducati 848 Coming Soon
- Ducati Multistrada - 1000DS and 1100 S. Ducati's most misunderstood bike and perhaps to become the official motorcycle of CanyonChasers.
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 Coming Soon.
- Honda Hawk GT - NT650. A long term resident of more than one CanyonChasers personal garage.
- Suzuki SV650 Coming Soon.
- Triumph 1050 Tiger So good we bought one.
- Triumph Speed Triple - t955i. Often overlooked but this underrated bike is an awesome performer with few flaws.
- APEX Trackdays. A trackday provider dedicated to making it a fun and safe track experience.
- Femmoto Women's Track Days - In a world of testosterone, "ladies only" can be a very good thing.
- Streetmasters Motorcycle Training Workshops - A close course training environment with emphasis on real road, real world riding.
- Alpinestars SG-1 Men's One-Piece Leathers - Does this entry level suit hold up?
- Alpinestars S-MX Air-Flow Leather Jacket - It's expensive, its got lots of features. It very well may be the best jacket ever.
- Alpinestars Stella Ladies Two-Piece Leathers - An off-the-rack ladies leather suit that fits!
- Alpinestars Stella SMX-5 Riding Boots - Ladies specific motorcycle specific riding boots that work on the street and the track.
- Carhartt Double-Front Dungarees - Probably the best motorcycle riding pants on the market.
- Carhartt Double-Front Cordura Dungarees - The same great pant, only the second layer is Cordura!
- Cortech LNX Ladies Leather Jacket - All the features we think are important - including a fantastic fit.
- Fox Creek Ladies All Season Leather Jacket - All the quality you can expect from a purely hand-made product.
- Icon Accelerant Leather Jacket - Made for the streets, but is it made for the rider?
- Olympia AST (All Season Touring) Motorcycle Jacket - A true, four season, do-it-all jacket
- Power-Trip U.S. Army BlackHawk Leather Jacket - Show your pride or support our troops.
- Tourmaster Trinity Textile Jacket for Ladies- Great features at a great price.
- Bridgestone BT-023 - Its our current high-mileage leader, but does it have any grip?
- Continental Road Attack - Very well may be the finest Sport Touring tire we've ever run!
- Continental Road Attack 2 - Will the revision of this class leading tire out-perform the competition?
- Continental Sport Attack - The Road Attacks sporty brother - are they as great as the sibling?
- The Revised Continental Sport Attack - In 2009 Conti revised the Sport Attack adding features learned from the Race Track.
- Continental Race Attack Street - It's got "race" in the name, but is it really a racing tire?
- Dunlop D616 Vs. Pirelli Scorpion Sync - Comparing the only two sport tires that are supposed to be capable of dirt roads too.
- Dunlop Qualifier - Not your grandpa's Dunlop SuperSport Tire, that's for darn sure.
- Michelin Pilot Power - Is it as good as everyone says it is? We'll be honest.
- Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro Slick "Red Stripe" - A tire just for the track-day junkies out there.
Page Updated February 6, 2013 11:54
Your Product Here
If you are interested in having us review your motorcycle related product, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact us and let us know about your product. »