Way back in the mid to late 90's, I would scan the photos from trips taken by the original three CanyonChasers and post them onto a very simple internet page. Somehow, people found that page and began emailing questions about what products we used, routes we had taken and details about bike modifications and upgrades. After a while, I grew tired of responding to so many emails and began hosting the answers to common questions on that same site. That was the beginning of CanyonChasers. Since then we have grown considerably, but travel logs will always be the core of CanyonChasers.Net. Sure, they take the greatest amount of time and effort to develop, but we feel they are also what makes us unique.
So please, pull up a comfortable chair, grab a favorite beverage, sit back and take a ride with us.
- Reconnecting with Dad on the way to MotoGP A ride twenty years in the making
- Returning to the Dominican Republic The whole gang goes along this time
- Riding to Alaskan Glacial Fields Into the great green north
- 2008 Memorial Day Adventure Unlike any previous years
- The Great CanyonChasers Fire of '05 AKA: My Bike Got Laid in Libby
- The Trip that Started it All Canada on Two Superbikes
Page Updated February 6, 2013 11:58