Getting a motorcycle onto the centerstand may seem daunting. Particularly if your motorcycle is somewhat large, like a Goldwing or a BMW, or if you are particularly small or short. Most people try to rock the bike back up onto the stand or try to lift, mostly using arm strength. However, if you use our simple technique described in the video, we've found that most anybody can get most any motorcycle onto the centerstand.
- How to Adjust Your Motorcycle Chain
- How to Load and Tie Down a Motorcycle
- How to Get a bike onto the Centerstand
- How to Set your Motorcycle Controls to Fit You
- How to Remove and Replace your Front Wheel
- How to Remove and Replace your Rear Wheel
Page Updated May 21, 2013 15:40